- YES! Column, Jan 11 - "Something Better to Offer Trump Voters Tired of Waiting for Their Turn"
- YES! Column, Dec 28 - "How Trump's Extremism May Help Expose the Great Growth Con"
- YES! Column, Dec 14 - "Trump Played to Anger, but We Don't Have to Fall for Divide and Conquer"
- Essay, Dec 1 - "A Living Earth Economy for an Ecological Civilization"
- More YES! Columns in the Living Earth Economy series
Imagine an economy in which life is valued more than money and power resides with ordinary people who care about one another, their community, and their natural environment. Welcome to the New Economy. It is possible. Millions of people are living it into being. Our common future hangs in the balance. ... more
We humans have a brief window of opportunity to navigate the passage from a 5,000 year Era of Empire characterized by domination and violence against life to an Era of Earth Community characterized by peaceful partnership. This passage to a new level of species maturity promises a more secure and fulfilling life for all. It is ours to choose. ... more